2 bedroom flat for saleGowers Walk, Aldgate, E1
- Picturesque gated community with concierge
- Stylish features including bare brick work and wall mural
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generously proportioned double bedrooms
- Sleek and stylish family shower room
- Plenty of storage
- Close to an array of amenities
Benefitting from a stylish interior with bare brickwork and bright décor, this beautiful two bedroom flat is situated within a well maintained development with concierge.
Located on the residential Gowers Walk, Chandlery House benefits from a close proximity to an array of amenities found on nearby Commercial Road while Aldgate Station is also nearby for great links around London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1005612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.