3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHargreaves Drive, Rossendale
Offers in Region of
- No upwards chain
- Beautifully presented semi detached family home
- Three good size bedrooms
- Good size bespoke fitted dining kitchen with appliances
- Convenient residential location on a bus route
- Downstairs w.c.
- Good size and enclosed low maintanance rear garden
- Gas central heated and uPVC double glazed
- Internal inspection essential
This three bedroom semi detached occupies a popular residential location close to most amenities including shops, schools and is on a local regular bus route
Warmed by a gas central heating system and with the benefit of having uPVC double glazing the property boasts a good size lounge complete with modern fire and the dining kitchen is fitted with a bespoke range of wall and base units complete with split level oven and hob cooker There is a downstairs w.c. On the first floor off a good size landing are three large bedrooms and a bathroom/ w.c which also has a step in shower cubicle. Outside at the front is a paved hard standing offering off road parking facilities for several vehicles and the rear garden is low maintenance and private being fence enclosed
We feel that this excellent property would suite both a family and first time buyer looking for their first home in a more than ready to walk into condition In order that the many features, which are too numerous to list, can be truly appreciated an immediate personal internal inspection is strongly recommended
EPC band: D
Lounge: 4.27m x 4.96m
Dining Kitchen: 3.0m x 5.02m
Bedroom 1: 4.29m x 3.02m
Bedroom 2: 3.0m x 3.02m
Bedroom 3: 3.24m x 2.64m
Bathroom/ W.C./Shower Room: 1.87m x 2.64m
Front: There is a large paved hard standing offering off road parking facilities
Rear: There is an enclosed and private paved garden with patio/bbq area
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.