4 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSidney House, Old Ford Road, London, E2 9QB
- Ideal Family Home
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Ideal Rental Investment
- Next To Victoria Park
- Walk To Mile End
- Close To Bethnal Green
Property number 35512. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
This property would appeal to a Owner Occupier that is looking for space and the benefits of living in Bethnal Green. Currently rented on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement generating a monthly rent of £2'426, annually £29'112 making this an ideal investment. The property has enjoyed yearly rent increases & we expect an upward trend.
7 minutes walk to Bethnal Green station, 3 minutes to Roman Road and 15 minutes walk to Mile End tube (Central Line - Zone 2), excellent transport links & near all trendy hotspots. Offered as a PRIVATE SALE with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Professionally rented and managed 4 Bed Apartment in the sought after Bethnal Green / Victoria Park area of East London. Large lounge with dining area, modern fully fitted Kitchen with all modern appliances. Bath, shower, WC. Nicely proportioned flat with large double glazed windows making this ideal for family/sharers. Recently installed boiler with gas central heating. Front garden. The property is sold Fully Furnished with the option of Vacant Possession if required.
* Vacant Possession on request
* Income producing from day one rental investment
* Ideal Family home
* Bright and Airy
* Spacious throughout
* Nice front garden
* Separate Wc
* Gas central heating
* Double glazed
* Modern kitchen
* Ideal for sharers
* Very near to Bethnel Green and Mile End Tube Zone 2
* Overground connections
* Excellent transport links
* Moments from Roman Road
* Moments from Victoria Park
* Moments from London Fields
* Close to Shoreditch & City
* Early Viewing Recommended
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45582813.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 35512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.