3 bedroom house for saleBierton Place, Bierton Road, Aylesbury
- 1, 2, & 3 BEDROOM HOMES
- PARKLAND SETTING
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- SHOWHOME OPEN
- SELLING FAST
- VISIT OUR SALES CENTRE NOW
A fantastic collection of 1, 2, & 3 bedroom homes ideally located close to Aylesbury town centre now launched. A unique combination of restored historic architecture, complemented by stylish new properties set in mature landscaped grounds.
We are pleased to announce Bierton Place is now launched, Please visit site to see the wonderful new development. Located just off the Bierton Road, Aylesbury. For Sat Nav please use HP20 1HU. A unique combination of restored historic architecture, complemented by stylish new properties set in mature landscaped grounds. Visit now!
**BIERTON PLACE** A fantastic collection of 1, 2, & 3 bedroom homes ideally located close to Aylesbury town centre now launched. A unique combination of restored historic architecture, complemented by stylish new properties set in mature landscaped grounds. Visit now! **BIERTON PLACE**
Welcome To Bierton Place
Bierton Place links the past with the present, creating your home of the future. The time has come to regenerate this prominent site into a collection of homes worthy of the prosperous town that Aylesbury is today. It is in very good hands. Ridgepoint Homes, with its reputation for innovative and individual developments, is undertaking the task with skill and flair.
Photos used are CGI images. Some images are showhome/example photos that may not be actual internal pictures or plot specific and are subject to change, Measurements, Pictures and floorplans are provided by the developer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.