1 bedroom apartment for saleLilley Road, Liverpool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- One Bedroom Groundfloor Apartment
- Off Road Parking
- Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen
- Popular Residential Location
- Excellent Transport Links
- Plentiful Amenities
Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000
Jones and Chapman are pleased to offer for sale this one bedroom ground floor apartment in Lilley road L7. Ideal for first time buyers looking to take their first step onto the property ladder, this modern apartment is sold with no onward chain! Viewing recommended!
Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000
Jones and Chapman are pleased to offer for sale this one bedroom ground floor apartment, briefly comprising of an entrance hall, open plan lounge and fitted kitchen with integral appliances, bathroom and communal gardens. This apartments benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking. Ideal for first time buyers this property is sold with no onward chain. With excellent transport links across the city and Liverpool City Centre just a short drive away, this property has easy access to an array of amenities. Viewing is highly recommended!
Carpark & Grounds
Gated private parking with tarmac drive, trees, plants and shrubs
Door to side aspect, radiator & loft hatch
Lounge / Dining Area Irregular Shaped Room 9' 5" x 16' 1" max into recess ( 2.87m x 4.90m max into recess )
DG Sash window to front aspect, radiator, TV & telephone points
Kitchen 6' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.01m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen with wall & base units, one and a half bowl sink drainer, work surfaces, tiled splash, integrated fridge & freezer, GCH boiler, gas hob, electric oven & cooker hood
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 9' 4" x 16' 7" max into recess ( 2.84m x 5.05m max into recess )
DG sash window to rear aspect, radiator & built in wardrobes
Bath, shower, WC, Wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, fully tiled.
Communal block paved patio laid to lawn.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45593868.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.