2 bedroom mews house for saleOakwood View, Warmingham Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10
- Brand New End Mews Property
- Quality Fixture and Fittings
- Shared Ownership Available at 50%, 60% & 75%
- Sought After Morris Homes Development in Middlewich
- Conveniently located Close to Amenities
- Priority given to current and former military personnel and blue light emergency workers in
5 % Deposit Paid on Selected Properties. Oakwood View is a beautiful, well thought out development located on the edge of Middlewich and Warmingham. Middlewich is a market town in Cheshire East which has very efficient communications within close proximity of Junction 18 on the M6 motorway. Excellent educational facilities are catered for in both the state & private sector with Middlewich High School having a very good reputation. Middlewich town offers a good range of day to day shopping facilities. Leisure centres cater for most sporting requirements & there are also a number of private sporting clubs including numerous golf courses within easy reach. Warmingham is a small village with a public house, school & church close by. The School serves children from Warmingham & attracts pupils from wider areas including Middlewich. Sandbach & Holmes Chapel village are just a short drive away each with their own rail station on the commuter line between Manchester Piccadilly & Crewe with Intercity links to London Euston.
50 % Available from £72,375
60 % Available from £86,850
75% Available from £108,500
Shared Ownership is a part buy, part rent scheme and is designed as a stepping stone to completely owning your home. There are a number of eligibility criteria for this scheme. Please contact our office for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIDD2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Step Forward Homes, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.