3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePillaton, Saltash
- Semi-detached family house situated in a popular village
- Kitchen, sitting room, dining room and garden room
- Three double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate W.C.
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing throughout
- Spacious front and rear gardens with patio areas and shed
- Off road parking for at least three vehicles plus integral garage
- The property is offered with no onward chain and early possession is available
- EPC rating - D
Semi-detached family house situated in a popular village. Kitchen, sitting room, dining room, garden room, three double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate W.C. Oil fired central heating and double glazing throughout. Spacious front and rear gardens with patio areas and shed. Off road parking for at least three vehicles plus integral garage.
The plot occupies a central position in the popular village of Pillaton with renowned public house ‘The Weary Friar’ and church at the top of the village. The village is set above the river Lynher valley amidst unspoilt countryside, yet is within some 5 miles of Saltash and some 9 miles to the city of Plymouth which is the major retail centre for the area together with mainline station and cross channel ferry service.
This semi-detached house benefits from double glazed windows throughout as well as oil fired central heating. There is off road parking for a few vehicles plus an integral garage and unrestricted roadside parking in the nearby vicinity. The property is offered for sale with vacant possession at an early date if required.
External door opens to Hallway with stairs to first floor and a door off to the Sitting room.
SITTING ROOM - 3.60 x 3.60m.
A lovely reception room with feature log effect electric fire on a hearth, surround and mantel. There is a window to the front garden and the rooms leads to the dining room.
DINING ROOM - 3.60 x 2.70m.
A useful reception room with window to the side and a door into the kitchen.
KITCHEN - 3.50 x 2.70m.
Range of wall and floor units, worktop provision incorporating inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, built in eye-level double electric oven, fridge, four ring electric hob with extractor over. Large built in cupboard with shelved storage and the Worcester oil fired boiler. Window to rear and door to the garden room.
GARDEN ROOM - 4.00 x 2.70m.
A lovely dual aspect reception room with patio doors and views to the rear garden with separate external door to the side.
BEDROOM ONE - 3.60 x 3.60m.
Double bedroom with window to front and built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO - 3.60 x 2.70m.
Double bedroom with window to side providing superb views over the surrounding countryside and built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE - 3.60 x 2.50m.
Bedroom with window to front.
Obscure window, bath, shower cubicle and wash hand basin.
W.C., with window to the rear.
At the front of the property are two parking areas allowing parking for at least three vehicles in total. There is an integral garage with electric fuse box serving the dwelling and up-and-over door. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a shrub border. A pedestrian path then leads to the rear garden with two patio areas, shed, oil tank and an area laid to lawn with shrub border.
SERVICES - Mains water, electricity and drainage.
COUNCIL TAX BAND - D
EPC RATING - D
TENURE - Freehold
Locate ‘The Weary Friar’ public house in the centre of Pillaton, a village 4 miles south of Callington. Proceed down through the road leading away from the pub and take the next right turning into Briars Ryn. Follow the road up into the left hand corner where the property will be found on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45595134.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7275472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Callington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.