2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Road, Leyton, London
- 2 bedroom Victorian terraced house
- First floor bathroom
- Modernisation required
- CHAIN FREE
- EPC energy rating D (59)
The property requires some modernisation, yet has great potential. This is ideal for those looking to put their own 'stamp' on a home.You are very well located for the locally known 'Leyton Village' on Francis Road where you will find the Yardarm, which is more than just a wine shop and bar! You will also find Albert and Francis' coffee shop which is the 'hub' of the local community.Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
The local area is attracting lots of young professionals and we have noticed a number of independent businesses and shops opening locally.The area now has a number of coffee shops and gastro pubs.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 24'1 x 10'6 (7.35m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen: 11'7 x 9'1 (3.53m x 2.77m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 11'0 (4.27m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 8'6 (3.41m x 2.59m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45596487.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53115250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.