8 bedroom detached house for saleNancy Downs, Watford,Hertfordshire,WD19
- PLANNIN PERMISSION to build up to 12,000 sqft
- One of Watfords most Prestigeous private roads
- Nestled into a private cul-de-sac
- Kitchen/breakfast room and 4 further receptions rooms
- 5 Reception rooms
- Swimming pool and pool room 5.9m x 13m
- Garage to house 6 cars
- Basement with Cinema room and separate games room/gym
- 8 bedrooms with 5 en-suites
- Two master suites with dressing rooms.
PP GRANTED FOR THIS EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY ON THE SOUGHT AFTER PRIVATE ROAD OF NANCY DOWNS. A 12,000 sq ft LUXURY RESIDENCE.
There are some fantastic schools servicing the local area including Merchant Taylors School For Boys, St Helens School For Girls, Watford Grammar School For Girls and Bromet Primary School.
Set on this secluded private road in Watford lies this plot with the benefit of planning permission for a large dwelling circa 12,000 Square foot.
Watford is served by two major motorways, M25 and the M1 both only a short drive away. There are several train stations with with Carpenders Park, Bushey, Watford High Street and Watford Junction all close by with their links to London and the North.
Intu Watford shopping centre and its multi storey car parking are close by along with the smaller high street chains and independents. Several large chain supermarkets including Tesco 24hour, Asda and Sainsburys are all very close at hand.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16415NAX. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Northwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.