2 bedroom park home for saleCVP1045, Charlestown, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 4AB
- "OMAR" RESIDENTIAL PARK HOME
- READY FOR EARLY OCCUPATION
- PROPERTY EXCHANGE SCHEME AVAILABLE
- 40' X 20'
- EXCELLENT CONDITION
- RELAXED AND PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT
- FRIENDLY AND CARING NEIGHBOURHOOD
- SAFE AND SECURE PARK
I Love Park Homes are delighted to offer this previously occupied "OMAR" Residential Park Home in excellent condition, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms one en-suite.
If you're looking for a quiet seaside retreat, this residential park will suit you perfectly. A big plus is that the park is level, so it's really easy to get around. The local Village of Chickerell is a short walk away, which has useful amenities and boasts beautiful water gardens with its very picturesque Monet style bridge.
You don't have to go far from the Park for outstanding sea views. In fact, it almost backs on to the Dorset Coastal Path, which stretches all the way to East Devon. The park is situated just outside the seaside town of Weymouth, which has everything from shops and restaurants to a lovely sandy beach and Brewers Quay which hosts over 120 retailers selling a wide-variety of items including antiques, locally made arts and crafts, retro goods and high-quality locally sourced food.
There are some great amenities close by this quiet park and a stroll in Ringwood brings you to shops, restaurants, a sports centre and a library. If you wish to fill your leisure time, the town also has its own bowls and cricket clubs.
These particulars have been produced as general guidance and do not form any part of a binding contract. Electric, Gas, plumbing, heating, drainage or any other appliances have not been tested by ILoveParkHomes.com. Whilst every care is take, any measurements given in these details are approximate. No employee of ILoveParkHomes.com is authorised to give or make any representation of warranty towards the home.
Details are available to download, store and use for own personal use. They must not be retransmitted, republished or redistributed. The IloveParkHomes.com logo and ownership copyright must remain on all publications.
Current pitch fee £188.00 per month
Council tax Band A
Mains Gas and Electric service
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 363810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Love Homes, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.