1 bedroom park home for saleWhitehouse Residential Park, Garstang, Lancashire, PR3 1BG
- 1 BEDROOM RESIDENTIAL PARK HOME
- PRIVATE GARDENS
- DESIGNATED PARKING
- PEACEFUL AND QUIET PARK
- LARGE STORAGE SHED WITH ELECTRICS
- STUNNING VIEWS OVER THE COUNTRYSIDE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES OF GARSTANG
- 5 MINUTE DRIVE TO M6 MOTORWAY
** VACANT POSSESSION **
We are pleased to bring to the market this compact 1 bedroom residential park home on a peaceful park in Garstang, Lancashire.
The home offers one bedroom, shower room, dining kitchen and lounge. Externally there are low maintenance gardens all round including a large metal storage shed (with electrics) and a designated parking space. From the rear garden there are unspoilt views over beautiful countryside.
**YOUR EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
The Park can be found just off the A6 in Cabus, just on the outskirts of the historical market town of Garstang. There are excellent public transport links to Lancaster, Garstang, Preston and Blackpool and the M6 motorway is a short drive away.
The current pitch fee of £108.33 pcm is payable on the 1st day of each month.
The pitch fee also includes Sewerage.
Residents are permitted to have one dog per home and must be kept on short leashes (1m) at all times when on the park.
Full Park Rules are available on request.
Electricity are services by mains supplies and gas is by bottle.
The council Tax is rated at Band A
These particulars have been produced as general guidance and do not form any part of a binding contract. Electric, Gas, plumbing, heating, drainage or any other appliances have not been tested by ILoveParkHomes.com. Whilst every care is taken, any measurements given in these details are approximate. No employee of ILoveParkHomes.com is authorised to give or make any representation of warranty towards the home.
Details are available to download, store and use for own personal use. They must not be retransmitted, republished or redistributed. The IloveParkHomes.com logo and ownership copyright must remain on all publications.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 366370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I LOVE PARK HOMES, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.