2 bedroom flat for saleChristchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM
- SOUTHERLEY ASPECT BALCONY
- SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING
- LEASEHOLD WITH SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- FIFTH FLOOR WITH COMMUNAL LIFT
- IDEAL BUY TO LET
Tenure: Share of Freehold
BH Sales and Lettings are delighted to offer for sale this 5th floor apartment situated in a well established and maintained purpose built block. 'Bourne Pines', is located in an extremely convenient position within approximately 800 yards of Bournemouth train station, local shops and amenities and access to 7 miles of sandy beaches via the East Cliff.
The flat is accessed via a security entry phone, communal hallway and convenient lift to all floors. The accommodation comprises 2 double bedrooms, spacious lounge / dining room with access ti a southerly aspect balcony via sliding doors, fitted kitchen and bathroom and separate wc. Other benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
Outside, 'Bourne Pines', has well maintained communal gardens to the front and rear with a pleasant communal seating area.The driveway leads to visitor parking and secure underground parking with integral lift access to the building. The flat has the benefit of a share of the freehold and is offered with no forward chain.
Tenure... Leasehold with Share of Freehold
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45614889.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHSBOURNEPINES. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BH Sales & Lettings, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.