1 bedroom apartment for saleCambridge Road, London, IG11
- 1 bedrooms
- Ninth floor
- Underfloor heating
- Audio/visual door entry system
- Luxury high gloss handleless bespoke units
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- High quality engineered wood throughout
- Concierge service
- Bicycle storage for all apartments
- 10 year NHBC warranty
360 Barking is an exclusive new development set to change the face of Barking. 360 Barking will form an iconic landmark in the town centre, comprising a series of four organically inspired cylindrical buildings complete with private winter
gardens and balconies, a rooftop oasis and generous public realm.
By rail, Barking has its own Underground station on the District and Hammersmith & City lines, a main National Rail station with 8 trains per hour at off-peak times terminating at Fenchurch Street in the City, and is also on the London Overground service that runs four trains each hour north westwards terminating at Gospel Oak in North London. In total more than 10 million annual passengers pass through Barking train station, which is accessible from the town centre via a pedestrianised route. A spur of Crossrail has been mooted as a future development, promising to make Barking even better connected than it is already today.
From the higher apartments and beautiful communal garden roof terraces you can pick out Canary Wharf, The Shard, The Gherkin, The Cheese Grater and The London Eye to the west. Cast your gaze south across the Thames to the evolving skyline of Barking Riverside, to the north the woodlands of Epping Forest and east to the marshlands and beyond to the Essex coastline.
Completion in 2019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45617172.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CVP160526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International - New Homes, London D & I. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.