3 bedroom terraced house for saleSmith Street, Nelson, Lancashire
- Spacious mid terrace house
- Ideal for growing families
- 3 Bedrooms
- Good sized lounge
- Larger second reception room
- Separate modern kitchen
- Wet room to the GF
- Bathroom to the FF
- Garden forecourt, rear yard
- Recently installed DG, GFCH
Located a short driving distance away from local amenities, Schools and the amenities offered by Nelson town centre, this spacious garden fronted mid terrace dwelling presents an ideal purchase for first time buyers or growing families.
The property offers excellent sized living accommodation arranged over two floors and briefly comprises on the ground floor, entrance hallway, good sized lounge with wall mounted gas fire, second larger living room which has living flame gas fire with surround and understairs storage cupboard, separate modern fitted kitchen housing a good range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and splashbacks with integrated oven and five ring gas hob and stainless steel sink unit. There is a sliding door leading to a wet room which comprises shower, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, storage cupboard housing the gas fired combination boiler and is fully tiled throughout.
To the first floor is a landing, excellent sized double bedroom to the front, two further bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite in white comprising bath with mixer shower over, low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin.
Externally, to the front of the property is a garden forecourt and to the rear is an enclosed yard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45617841.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26647673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Nelson. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.