2 bedroom flat for sale300 Colinton Mains Road, Colinton Mains, Edinburgh, EH13 9BS
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, upper flat, set in a block of four.
- Located in a residential street in the Colinton Mains area, south west of Edinburgh's city centre.
- Accommodation comprises; ground floor entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include aluminium double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and good storage provision, including an attic.
- Externally there is a graveled driveway to the front, and to the rear, a well-maintained shared drying area and private garden, mostly laid to lawn.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings on Sunday 2-4pm
Well-presented, two-bedroom, upper flat, set in a block of four in a residential street in the Colinton Mains area, south of Edinburgh's city centre. The accommodation comprises a ground floor entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom. Features include aluminium double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and good storage provision, including an attic. Externally there is a graveled driveway to the front, and to the rear, a well-maintained shared drying area and private garden, mostly laid to lawn. The ground floor entrance leads up into the welcoming hallway which has sanded and varnished floorboards. Set to the rear, the bright and spacious living room features a press, storage cupboard and decorative fireplace with stone hearth, wood surround and tiled inset, whilst the carpeted dining room is also to the rear. The kitchen is fitted with traditional wood units, laminate worktops, stainless-steel sink, tiled flooring and splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, with space and plumbing for further appliances. Bedroom one is well-sized, carpeted, with a storage cupboard and ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst the second bedroom, which is likewise to the front of the property, has a generous storage cupboard and pendant lighting. The bathroom is fitted with a traditional white three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath, tiled flooring and wood panel splashbacks. The Colinton Mains district of Edinburgh is a popular residential areas set in the south west of the City with the backdrop of the Pentland Hills. Colinton Village has a good range of local shops, bank, restaurants and bars. There is also a health centre, churches and supermarket shopping facilities are available nearby, including Morrisons, Tesco, and Co-op. Close vicinity to the city bypass, offers ease of commuting and links to major retail parks such as Straiton, Hermiston Gait and The Gyle. There are many pleasant walks to be had, with several golf courses to be found in the vicinity. There are also excellent primary and secondary schools within the area, in both the state and private sectors.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7281358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.