3 bedroom terraced house for saleAylesford Road, LIVERPOOL
- Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace
- Popular Residential Location
- Excellent Transport Links
- Plentiful Local Amenities
Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000
Brought to the market by Jones & Chapman is this delightful 3 bedroom mid terrace home in the popular residential area of Old Swan L13. Ideally located, this property provides easy access to an array of amenities, local schools and transport links. Viewing recommended
Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000
Brought to the market by Jones & Chapman is this delightful 3 bedroom mid terrace property in the popular residential area of Old Swan L13. Ideally located, this family home provides easy access to an array of amenities, local schools and transport links. The accommodation its self boasts a welcoming entrance hall, storage pantry, spacious through lounge with dining area, modern kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is on street parking and a rear yard. Viewing is highly recommended!
DG UPVC Door & Window To Front Aspect
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 12' 5" max into bay x 10' 5" max into recess ( 3.78m max into bay x 3.18m max into recess )
DG Bay Window To Front Aspect, Radiator, Telephone Point, TV Point, Gas Fire, Cieling Roase & Coving.
Dining Area Irregular Shaped Room 11' 3" x 11' 5" max into recess ( 3.43m x 3.48m max into recess )
DG Window To The Rear Aspect, Radiator, Gas Fire Place.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.54m )
Fitted Kitchen With Wall & Base Units, DG Window To Side Aspect, Door To Yard, One Bowl Sink/Drainer, Work Surfaces, Tiled Splash Back, Space For Gas Cooker, Cooker Hood, Plumbing For Washing Machine & Radiator
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 12' 6" max into bay x 8' 5" max into recess ( 3.81m max into bay x 2.57m max into recess )
DG Bay Window To Front Aspect, Built In Wardrobes & Radiator
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 11' 3" max into recess x 10' 8" max into recess ( 3.43m max into recess x 3.25m max into recess )
DG Window To Rear Aspect & Radiator
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.36m x 1.85m )
DG Window To Front Aspect & Radiator
DG Frosted Window To Front Aspect, Bath With Mixer Taps, Radiator, Shower, Wash Hand Basin, Extractor Fan, WC, Fully Tiled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45621087.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.