5 bedroom detached house for saleTyn Y Mynydd Road, CH7
- PEACEFUL RURAL LOCATION WITH BREATHTAKING VIEWS
- 20'5" x 14'4" KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- SET IN APPROX 11 ACRES
- 5 BEDROOMS
- 4 RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
- SNOOKER ROOM
- SOUGHT AFTER AREA
- STONE AND TIMBER GARDEN STORES
- FREE in-house MORTGAGE ADVICE talk to BETH @LoveMortgages.co.uk
FREE INDEPENDENT MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE TALK TO BETH
@LoveMortgages.co.uk or CALL 01244 90 44 10
WE OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK 4U to VIEW this HOME
The charming village of Llanarmon-yn-Ial has good local amenities including a village shop / off licence / newsagent / post office & public house. The historic market towns of Ruthin (4 Miles) and Mold (8 Miles) offer a wider range of shopping and leisure facilities, with Wrexham and Chester also being within easy access.
The property briefly comprises - Large entrance porch, Snooker/Pool Room, Sitting Room, Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Conservatory, Cloakroom and to the First Floor - 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. Comfortable Study and separate Office. Many of the rooms benefit from the far reaching views. Double Glazing and Central Heated throughout.
Externally the property has two driveway access points providing ample parking space. Set in 11 acres of land, including landscaped garden areas and outbuildings.
The property is accessed through the front door into a hallway which runs straight through to a rear large conservatory style porch. Steps up to double doors to rear driveway. Tiled flooring. Storage cupboard. Door to Games room and main house.
Games Room - 22'8 x 17'10 (6.9m x 5.4m)
Dual aspect windows and French doors to front of property. Wood panelled walls with storage cupboards. This is a great room for entertaining, with enough space for a Snooker table.
Inner Hall, Opening to Sitting Room, and doors to W/C and Kitchen.
Kitchen /Breakfast Room - 20'5 x 14'4 (6.2m x 4.4m)
Traditional style kitchen units with granite worksurfaces and 1 ½ sink with mixer tap over. There is a large larder cupboard in the under-stairs storage space. Integrated double oven, Dishwasher, Fridge and Freezer. Ceramic hob in corner unit with extractor fan over. Window to rear. Laminate flooring. Breakfast area has Wood burning Stove and French doors to Conservatory.
Sitting Room - 12'4 x 12'2 (3.8m x 3.7m) excluding bay.
Large chimney recess with slate hearth. Stairs to 1st Floor. Access into Conservatory and Lounge.
Lounge/Dining Room - 29'11 x 17'10 (9.1m x 5.4m)
This is a great sized room, which fits large Dining Table and Sofa's. Dual aspect windows. Large inglenook fireplace with Stove.
Conservatory 28'2 x 15'1 max (8.6m x 4.6m)
Perfect for looking over the gardens and further views. French doors to patio area. Tiled floor
Fitted with W/C and hand basin with tiled splashback. Laminate flooring. Window to hall.
First Floor- Landing with doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 - 18'1 x 13'1 (5.5m x 4m)
Dual aspect windows. Opening to dressing area fitted with wash basin. (Could potentially be an En-Suite)
Bedroom 2 - 14'8 x 12' (4.5m x 3.7m)
Window to front. Wash Basin fitted.
Bedroom 5 - 12'9 x 12'4 (3.9m x 3.8m)
Bay window to side. Fitted storage cupboard.
Study - 12'2 x 10'11 (3.7m x 3.3m)
Window to side of property.
Office - 11'5 x 6'10 (3.5m x 2.1m)
Window to rear.
Family Bathroom 14'4 x 6'4 (4.4m x 1.9m)
Comprising Bath, Shower cubicle with mixer shower, Wash basin and W/C. Fully tiled walls. Fitted cupboard. Window to rear.
Door to further landing area. Window to rear and external door with stairs down to rear of property. This area of the home could be separated, leaving a self contained one bed apartment suitable for an elderly relative wanting to retain their independence or even teenagers needing privacy from their parents. Or more likely the other way round....
Corner cubicle with mixer shower fitted. W/C and wash basin. Window to front. Tiled to floor and shower. Towel radiator.
Bedroom 3 14'4 x 10' (4.4m x 3.1m)
Window to front of property.
Bedroom 4 - 18' x 10'7 (5.5m x 3.2m)
Dual aspect windows.
FREE INDEPENDENT MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE TALK TO BETH @LoveMortgages.co.uk or CALL 01244 90 44 10
WE OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK 4U to VIEW this HOME
FREE IN-HOUSE INDEPENDENT CONVEYANCING ADVICE AVAILABLE, TALK TO SHAN
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact NewHome4U Ltd and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER NEWHOME4U Ltd NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45628422.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NH4U11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NewHome4U Ltd, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.