4 bedroom detached house for saleHam Manor, Angmering, West Sussex
- Spacious Detached Chalet House
- In need of modernisation throughout
- Four bedrooms
- Two good size reception rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Two twin integral garages
- Superb park-like garden directly onto golfcourse
- Energy Efficiency Rating F
Graham Butt Estate Agents are delighted to offer 'St. Cyprien', one of the few remaining residencies on the Ham Manor Private Estate that requires complete modernisation, backing directly onto the Golf Course.
Situated in the quiet and welcoming Ham Manor Close, the property offers versatile living accommodation comprising of four first floor bedrooms (the master offers ensuite potential), a lounge with fireplace, dining room or additional bedroom if preferred, kitchen with feature Aga. The majority of the ground floor boasts beautiful original parquet flooring.
Offering a deceiving frontage, there is a driveway for parking and twin integrated garages, where the property has been sympathetically extended in keeping with the original structure.
The mature rear garden is of a generous size, although low maintenance, and is mostly laid to lawn with a small patio area and the owner benefits from direct access and views across the golf course.
If you are looking for an exciting project to turn into your long term family home, then this is a must see opportunity to be in one of Angmering Village's prime locations. Please contact us directly to arrange a viewing. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45629040.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ANG160208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Angmering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.