3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeybeck Lane, West Yorkshire
- Impressive Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Beautiful Decorative Theme Throughout
- Lounge And Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- En-Suite Shower Room To One Bedroom
- Generous Rear Garden With Patio And Lawn
- Block Paved Driveway Provides Ample Parking
- EPC Rating = D
A beautiful three bedroom semi-detached family home with PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating. Having a modern decorative theme throughout this ideal family home comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway, guest W.C., lounge with square bay window and dining kitchen fitted with an extensive range of high gloss base and wall units with integral hob, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. A first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms with en-suite shower room to one bedroom. There is a luxury family bathroom fitted with modern white three piece suite. Externally the property has gardens to three sides with extensive off road parking provided by a block paved garden/driveway to the front and side. There is a lawned and shrub garden to the side. To the rear of the property there is a generous garden comprising of block paved patio and lawned garden. An internal viewing is essential in order to fully appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer combined with generous gardens.
This well presented property is conveniently situated for access onto the M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance. Excellent shopping and leisure amenities including an indoor market can be found at Morley Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45629388.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY140279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.