3 bedroom terraced house for saleIndustrial Street, Horbury, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- Attractive Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular & Convenient Residential Area
- Beautifully Presented Internally
- Ideal First Purchase Or Buy To Let
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- EPC Rating D
A deceptively spacious three double bedroom mid terraced home offered for sale at an attractive price to achieve a swift sale. Positioned within the popular area of Horbury the location allows easy access to the city centre, M1 & M62 motorways making an ideal position for commuters. This lovely property would suit a variety of buyers and would make an impressive first purchase or buy to let investment. The well-proportioned accommodation comprising: entrance hall with staircase leading to the first floor and spacious reception lounge with window to the front aspect. The dining kitchen boasts a range of wall and base units with complementing work tops incorporating space for cooker, dishwasher and fridge freezer. A PVCu rear porch has space for tumble dryer and plumbing for washing machine as well as giving access to the rear garden. To the first floor a landing gives access to three generous bedrooms and the house bathroom, fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising, wash hand basin, W.C. and panel bath with shower over. Outside to the front is a small fore garden with path leading to the front door. To the rear is an attractive enclosed garden with patio area and lawn complemented with planted borders. Further featuring gas central heating and PVCu double glazing this wonderful home has been well maintained and is available in 'ready to move into' condition. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45629397.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.