2 bedroom apartment for saleTHE HIGHWAY, London, E1W
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (One En-Suite)
- Open Plan Kitchen & Reception
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- Modern Fully-Fitted Kitchen (High Gloss with integrated appliances)
- Private Balcony with River View
- Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gymnasium
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Gated and Secure Building
A wonderful two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated on the 1st floor of the popular riverside development Free Trade Wharf. The property has been refurbished throughout including new kitchen, bathrooms and flooring. The apartment boasts well proportioned living space and comprises of an entrance hall, superb open plan modern kitchen / reception with integrated appliances, private terrace with stunning direct river views, 2 double bedrooms, 4 piece en-suite bathroom to master bedroom and family bathroom. Both bathrooms have jacuzzi baths and showers. The en-suite also boasts a remote controlled steam and shower cubicle.
The property benefits from secure underground allocated parking with electronic gated entry and a 24 hour concierge service. There is also excellent leisure facilities which include a heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and gymnasium.
Free Trade Wharf is ideally placed for local riverside bars, restaurants and amenities. The location also offers excellent transport links as Limehouse DLR is within a short walking distance.
Council Tax Band F
Unexpired Lease: 97 Years.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45637531.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CC035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete Property Group Limited, Cheltenham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.