3 bedroom terraced house for saleSienna Close, Chessington
- Modern Three Bedroom House
- Secluded Gated Cul De Sac
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- No Chain
- Spacious Lounge Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom/Wc
- Off Street Parking
- 15'7'' X 7'11'' Modern Kitchen
NO CHAIN. Three Double Bedroom Family Home situated in a quiet gated development of only 9 houses. The property is very well presented throughout and features a modern kitchen breakfast room, cloakroom/wc, spacious lounge dining and modern family bathroom. All of the bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the master bedroom also benefits from an en-suite shower room/wc. The garden to the rear has a raised wooden decked area with the rest mainly lawn with some mature shrubs. There are double glazed windows, gas central heating and off street parking. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this rarely available property.
Energy Rating: C Total Area: 100m2
4.75m (15ft 7in) x 2.41m (7ft 11in)
Lounge Dining Room:
5.81m (19ft 1in) x 4.48m (14ft 8in)
1.65m (5ft 5in) x 1.5m (4ft 11in)
Lounge Dining Room Extra Photo
Lounge Dining Extra Photo
Kitchen Extra Photo
4.17m (13ft 8in) x 3.5m (11ft 6in)
Bedroom 1 Extra Photo
3.25m (10ft 8in) into wardrobe x 3.19m (10ft 6in)
3.4m (11ft 2in) x 2.21m (7ft 3in)
2.45m (8ft 0in) x 1.62m (5ft 4in)
En-Suite Shower Room/Wc:
2.35m (7ft 9in) x 1.77m (5ft 10in)
Garden Extra Photo
Garden Extra Photo 1
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1013428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls Residential, Chessington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.