3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeysham Road, Southport, PR9 7ED
- Extended semi detached house.
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom.
- Conservatory and UPVC double glazing.
- Wide driveway to large rear garden/yard.
- Large detached workshop.
- Extensive parking/turning area.
- Ideal for local tradesmen.
- Excellent potential.
An extended and deceptively spacious 3 bed semi detached house.
Enclosed porch, 2 separate living rooms, large modern fitted kitchen/breakfast area, conservatory, additional ground floor w.c., 3 bedrooms and large modernised bathroom/w.c..
UPVC double glazing.
Front garden with wide driveway providing ample parking space for several cars and access to large secluded rear garden with large workshop, utility/storeroom and extensive parking space.
Of particular interest to local tradesmen. Excellent potential. Inspection highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 371723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.