3 bedroom terraced house for saleWorcester Road, Kidderminster
- Ideally located for road networks to Worcester and the West Midlands
- 50% shared ownership is available at a sale price of offers over £62,500
- WELL-PRESENTED throughout
- Family accommodation
- Two reception rooms
We are pleased to offer for sale this well-presented three bedroom mid terraced home, also available as a 50% shared ownership, with accommodation providing of two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Benefiting from being centrally heated and double glazed.
We would highly recommend an internal viewing on this property mid terraced property, which is a WELL-PRESENTED and has GOOD DECOR throughout. This property is also available on a 50% shared ownership basis at £62,500, which could give the first time purchaser an ideal opportunity to buy a larger home than they normally would be able to. Accommodation provides two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Benefiting from being centrally heated and double glazed. The property ideally located for access to local amenities and road networks.
Having front entrance door with double glazed panel inset, staircase leading to the first floor, ceiling light point and door to lounge and further door leading through to:-
Dining Room 10' x 10' 4" ( 3.05m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and laminate wood effect flooring.
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator, telephone point and door through to:-
Fitted Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.51m )
Modern style fitted kitchen with a range of base units comprising of cupboard and drawer units with complementary work surfaces over, further range of matching wall mounted cupboards, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated gas hob with electric oven beneath, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, Double glazed window to the rear, door leading out to the rear garden and central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading off to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 16' 1" ( 2.82m x 4.90m )
Double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 11' 11" ( 2.87m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 10' ( 2.11m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiling to walls, double glazed obscure window to both the rear.
Low flush WC and double glazed obscure window to the front.
Having a lawned garden to the front
Having a patio area with lawned garden beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45646584.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMR305996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.