3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorn Avenue, Armthorpe, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms, Conservatory
- Stunning Kitchen
- Off Road Parking, Detached Garage
Guide Price £135,000 - £140,000 Look at this ideal family home in the popular location of Armthorpe. Offering spacious living accomodation with a stunning contemporary kitchen with ample off road parking.
Located in Armthorpe with good access to local amenities is this spacious three bedroom semi-detached property which is an ideal family home. The property proivides spacious living space with a stunning,contemporary kitchen with ample off road parking.
Has a central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and laminate flooring. Access to the dining room.
Lounge 13' x 13' 4" ( 3.96m x 4.06m )
Has a central heating radiator and gas fire with feature surround. There are patio doors opening through to the conservatory and an opening into the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 5' 10" ( 2.84m x 1.78m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and an opening into the lounge. Access to the entrance hall.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 13' 4" ( 3.07m x 4.06m )
Fitted matching units with under-cupboard lighting, plinth lights, and complementary quartz surfaces. Built in granite sink, electric oven and microwave. Integrated dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine, and gas hob with extractor fan. Has front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and spotlights. There is tiled flooring.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 14' 2" ( 2.87m x 4.32m )
Has built in storage cupboard and laminate flooring. Access to the lounge and garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a storage cupboard with combi boiler. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 11' 3" to wardrobes x 11' 10" from door recess to wardrobes ( 3.43m to wardrobes x 3.61m from door recess to wardrobes )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedrooom Two 10' 2" x 13' into recess ( 3.10m x 3.96m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 8' 3" ( 1.96m x 2.51m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a front facing double glazed window, extractor fan and towel rail. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle and tiled bath. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs, outside tap, built in storage cupboard and block paved off road parking, To the rear of the property is an enclosed south facing lawned garden with paved area and mature shrubs. Access to the front and conservatory.
Has power, light and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45663084.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.