2 bedroom terraced house for saleBirmingham Road, Bromsgrove
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE, TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED HOUSE
- LOUNGE & FABULOUS CONSERVATORY
- GROUND FLOOR W.C.
- REFITTED SHOWER ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GATED CAR PORT
- DOUBLE GLAZING & COMBI CENTRAL HEATING
- EPC RATING E
A deceptively spacious and well presented end terraced property, convenient for Bromsgrove High street shopping, excellent schools, and ease of access to M42/5 junctions.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, ground floor w.c. with space for washing machine, lounge having feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen/diner, superb 20ft wide rear conservatory, two double bedrooms, spacious landing area overlooking the rear garden, well-proportioned replaced family shower room. Generous sunny aspect rear garden, landscaped in last 5 years, referenced and offered with three sheds. Side carport with double gates and pedestrian access.
Further benefits include: Gas fired central heating system, double glazing, off road parking to block cobble driveway. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Ground floor w.c.
15' 2'' x 11' 11'' (4.62m x 3.63m)
14' 8'' x 9' 9'' (4.47m x 2.97m)
20' 0'' x 9' 0'' (6.09m x 2.74m)
Stairs Rise To First Floor Landing
15' 2'' x 10' 0'' (4.62m x 3.05m)
12' 0'' x 12' 0'' (3.65m x 3.65m)
9' 0'' x 7' 5'' (2.74m x 2.26m)
22' 6'' x 12' 0'' (6.85m x 3.65m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45663732.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7359945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.