1 bedroom apartment for saleSt. Lukes Road, Gosport, Hampshire
- 1 bedroom first floor flat
- Separate kitchen
- Allocated parking
- Outside storage cupboard
- Ideal investment - tenant in situ
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Located in a residential part of Gosport lies this 1 bedroom first floor flat.There is a tenant in situ which makes this property the ideal investment buy as there will be a income straight away. A good size lounge/diner awaits along with a separate kitchen, giving the feeling of space when relaxing after a long days work. The bedroom, reached via the lounge/diner, comes in at a good size with plenty of space for your bed and any furniture to store your belongings. There is also a fitted wardrobe to give more storage space. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite and comes fully tiled for convenience. There is an outside storage building in a block along the right hand side of the flats for anyone with extra storage needs.The area is peaceful as it is located down a side road, but within walking distance to an array of shops for daily essentials. A bus stop is a few minutes away with good links into both Fareham and Gosport. Then jump on the Gosport ferry to enjoy all that Gunwharf has to offer!
What the Owner says:
I have owned this property for quite a few years and have found it a good investment. I have never had any problem with finding a tenant and have always had good reliable tenants.This property caught my eye because of the convenient location and the price and it hasn't let me down.I hope the next owner benefits from it as much as I have.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: 10'0 x 9'3 (3.05m x 2.82m)
- Lounge/Diner: 17'10 x 9'11 (5.44m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom: 15'1 x 8'9 (4.60m x 2.67m)
- Bathroom: 7'6 x 5'4 (2.29m x 1.63m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45679656.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40724751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.