2 bedroom chalet for sale2 Craigs Lodges, Williamcraigs, Linlithgow, EH49 6QF
Withdrawn from Market
- Views towards Beecraigs Country Park
- Quiet wooded location
- Insulated and fully double glazed
- Private grounds and parking area
- Only a few minutes drive from Linlithgow
- Great opportunity
Have you considered this? A unique opportunity for comfortable living in a beautiful rural location, yet only a few minutes by car from the amenities of the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow.
This two bedroom Lodge is set in a quiet wooded location with open views towards Beecraigs Country Park.
The accommodation comprises of a living room, with open plan kitchen area off, a double bedroom, further single bedroom, bathroom with over bath shower and storage/laundry area.
The Lodge is well insulated, fully double glazed, has private grounds and parking area.
Please note this property is non-standard construction.
Viewing is strictly by appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45681054.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7338103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Rolfe Sales and Lettings, Linlithgow - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.