6 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMalwood Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- Rarely available family home
- Generous entertaining space
- An abundance of character and period features
- Huge potential to expand subject to planning permission
- Three reception rooms
- Mature garden extending to over 60 ft.
- Seven bedrooms
- Bathroom and two guest WCs
- Located on a much sought after residential road in the Nightingale Triangle
- A five minute stroll from Clapham South Underground station
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a charming Victorian family home. The property boasts well balanced entertaining space with an abundance of period features. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and exceeds 2,500 sq ft. The ground floor comprises two reception rooms to the front of the property with feature fireplaces, a breakfast room, a useful cellar, downstairs WC and a kitchen with enormous potential to expand subject to the necessary planning permission. French doors from the rear reception room lead directly out to a private rear garden which is lawned with mature border plants and extends to over 60 ft. A staircase from the entrance hall leads up to the first floor landing where there are three generous double bedrooms, guest WC and bathroom. On the top floor are three further bedrooms and ample storage. Malwood Road is a popular residential road in the Nightingale Triangle which runs between Alderbrook Road and Balham Hill. Clapham South Underground station (Zone 2) is a convenient five minute stroll from the property providing direct links to the City and the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45694939.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA130511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.