3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDalwood Court, Hemlington
- Good Size Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Perfect First Time Buyer or Investment Property
- Very Nicely Presented & Modernised
- Gardens to the Front & Rear
- Detached Garage
- Kitchen/Diner with Modern Style Units
- UPVC Double Glazing & Combi Boiler
- No Onward Chain
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
If you are in the market for a very nicely presented and improved home of your own or a "Ready to Go" rental property, then this three bedroom example with no onward chain merits a few moments of your time for a viewing. The ground floor has open plan lounge, kitchen/diner with modern style units and ample storage space. Whilst on the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite. Other features that are sure to entice include a 18ft x 9ft garage, gardens to the front and rear, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler. Add to this the very eye catching asking price!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45699396.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.