3 bedroom house for saleLondon Road South, Lowestoft
- 32 Seat Cafe
- 3 Bedroom Flat
- 3 Room Basement
- Rear Garden
- Sea Views
Opposite the beach, this property hosts a cafe with kitchen, a first floor flat and a basement with 3 rooms. This property is located on a bustling street close to Lowestoft centre. It would make an ideal investment or business venture,
This property is located on a bustling street close to the centre of Lowestoft. Opposite the beach, this property hosts a cafe with kitchen, and a first floor flat. The first floor flat features 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, lounge and sea views. With a fully enclosed rear garden, and a 3 room basement this property oozes potential. It would make an ideal investment or business venture, the business has been run by the owners for the past 19 years.
Cafe Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.67m )
With a single glazed window to the rear aspect. With a gas cooker, 3 fryers, griddle, extractor fan, dish washer, larder fridge and hot plate.
Cafe/dining Room 20' 3" x 15' 11" ( 6.17m x 4.85m )
With single glazed wooden framed windows to the front. With radiators, 32 seats, vinyl flooring and CCTV negotiable.
Tea Making Area 10' 7" x 3' 8" ( 3.23m x 1.12m )
With a microwave, 2 kettles and a fridge.
With a single wooden window, WC and a wash hand basin.
Lounge 15' 8" Plus recess x 13' 3" ( 4.78m Plus recess x 4.04m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the front. With a gas fire place, telephone and TV point. Fitted carpet flooring and seaviews from the window.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 12' 6" ( 2.82m x 3.81m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base cabinets with work surfaces, a stainless steel sink/drainer and tiled splashbacks. With plumbing for a washing machine and with a fridge/freezer. Fitted with carpet flooring, a radiator and a CH Boiler.
With loft access.
Bedroom 1 9' 4" Plus recess x 12' 6" ( 2.84m Plus recess x 3.81m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear. With a radiator and TV point. Fitted with carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.67m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the front. With a radiator and fitted carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 6' 8" x 9' 11" ( 2.03m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front. With a radiator, telephone point and fitted carpet flooring.
With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a bath, WC, wash hand basin, vanity unit and radiator. Part tiled with vinyl flooring.
With rear access and parking. Mostly concrete area, with mature trees and hedges. With rear access to the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45699753.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.