Land for saleLedrah Gardens, St Austell
- Cul-de-sac location, close to the town centre
- Planning for a four bedroom home
- Close to shops, schools, Doctors and mainline railway station
- Parking and good sized gardens
- Exempt From an EPC
BUILDING PLOT WITHIN ST AUSTELL TOWN, WITH PLANNING PERMISSION.
A sole building plot close to the town centre. Planning permission was granted for a four bedroom house laid out over three floors under application number: PA14/02002. Please Call 01726 72289 or Email email@example.com
Located on the edge of St Austell Town centre in a cul-de-sac setting, is this good sized building plot with planning permission for a four bedroom, three storey detached family home.
The plot is a generous size and will provide good sized gardens.
For more information, please contact Millerson on 01726 72289 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION NUMBER: PA14/02002
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45705844.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL140271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, St Austell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.