2 bedroom terraced house for saleLarking Drive, Allington, Maidstone, Kent
- Modern 2 bedroom home
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Sought after location
- EPC energy rating C (74)
Here is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a property in the popular suburb of Allington.You can walk the kids to school or do the weekly shopping at Waitrose. There is a park close by as well which is ideal for walking the dog or for the kids to let off some steam.Access to the motorway is ideal whilst a trip in to Maidstone is on hand as well.This will certainly suit a first time buyer, investor or indeed someone looking to down size.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen: 10'5 x 5'9 (3.18m x 1.75m)
- Lounge: 13'1 x 12'0 (3.99m x 3.66m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 10'2 (3.99m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'1 x 7'9 (2.77m x 2.36m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45706241.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13149902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.