2 bedroom flat for saleChristchurch, Kew, TW9
- Fantastic two bedroom duplex flat arranged over two floors
- Striking church conversion with excellent Richmond location
- Boasting superb original features throughout
- Spacious reception with dining space and beautiful features
- Modern, well equipped kitchen
- Well presented master bedroom with contemporary en-suite
- Generous, bright second bedroom
- Benefits from off-street parking
Set within a beautiful church conversion, this stunning two bedroom duplex apartment offers generous and contemporary living space with striking original features throughout.
The property is wonderfully located moments from the fashionable restaurants of Kew Road and the extensive shopping and dining amenities of Richmond town centre and the open spaces of Old Deer Park are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 892439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.