2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCullompton
- Ideal for retirement/investment or first buy!
- 2 bedrooms
- Master with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom
- Generous sitting/dining room
- Pretty gardens with sunny aspect
- Designated parking space
- Visitors parking
- Excellent local amenities
This superb property lies in a popular road close to the amenities of the town, yet with a sense of seclusion with pretty gardens to three sides, with a sunny aspect. The rear garden has a remote controlled, electrically operated awning over the patio, with lighting over, to provide some shade if required. The accommodation is generous in proportion and in very good order with the benefit of neutral decoration, replacement tiling to the kitchen, a modern bathroom with white suite, fitted wardrobes in the bedroom, uPVC double glazing in a dark wood style and gas central heating.
Beyond the rear garden, there is a designated parking space, accessed via a gate and nearby, a visitor's parking bay.
Cullompton has a full range of amenities including a doctor's surgery opposite the house, a health centre, Tesco and Aldi supermarkets, shops, schools and recreation provision. There is quick access to the M5 motorway at Junction 28, less than half a mile away, convenient rail links and regular bus services through the town.
Exeter - c.15 miles. Exeter International Airport - c. 13 miles.
Tiverton Parkway Station - c. 6 miles. Taunton - c. 23 miles. Honiton and Station - c. 11 miles
Please see the floor plan for full details of the layout and dimensions of the accommodation.
From Seddons' Cullompton office, proceed to the left, thereafter turning right into Station Road towards the motorway junction. Take the first left into College Road and number 1 can be seen on the right with a Seddons' board.
Details for property ID 14995 supplied to RightMove on 02/06/14 at 11:30 am
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45774134.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seddons, Cullompton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.