5 bedroom detached house for saleDunmow, Essex
- Five Bedroom Detached Country Home
- 3.6 Acres Of Manicure Grounds
- Tennis Court, Cricket Nets & Summer House
- Double Garage With Bedroom & En-Suite
- Gated Shingle Driveway
- Leisure Facilities
- Cinema/Games Room
- Multiple Reception Rooms
- Three En-Suites & A Family Bathroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Cloakroom
Set within approximately 3.6 acres of manicured grounds is this imposing five bedroom country house boasting 7,000 Sq Ft of accommodation over three floors. The accommodation on the ground floor comprises:- Drawing Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Dining Room, Office, Day Room, Orangery and Cloakroom. On the first floor are five bedrooms with three en-suites and a family bathroom. The basement floor comprises:- cinema/games room, gym, pool room, sauna room, utility room and store room. The property further benefits from a gated shingle sweeping driveway leading to a double garage with bedroom above, all-weather tennis court, cricket net, summer house and solar panels.
Property ref: 121_2184_4147153
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45790695.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4147153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Brewer Estate Agents, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.