3 bedroom terraced house for saleLime Grove, Newark, NG24
- Traditional Terraced House
- Sought After Location
- Walking Distance of the Town Centre
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Open Rear Aspect Over Tennis Courts
- Ideal Investment or First Time Purchase
A traditional terraced house situated on this popular and highly sought after tree lined street within walking distance of the town centre. Newark is a historic market town with extensive amenities and facilities including fast rail links to London in around 75 minutes.
Having spacious accommodation including two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom and benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing. There is an open outlook over tennis courts to the rear.
A side passageway leads to the entrance door which gives access to the entrance lobby.
Lounge: with front aspect window, radiator and focal point fitted gas fire.
Dining Room: with understairs cupboard, rear aspect window and radiator.
Kitchen: fitted with a range of eye and base level units, electric oven and hob, sink unit, space and plumbing for a washing machine, door to the rear and side aspect window.
Bathroom: fitted with a three piece suite to include panelled bath, wash hand basin, w.c, radiator and side aspect frosted window.
A galleried landing gives access to the bedroom accommodation.
Bedroom 1: with rear aspect window, radiator and two built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom 2: with front aspect window and a radiator.
Bedroom 3: with front aspect window and a radiator.
To the front there is a small enclosed garden area with brick wall and shared side passageway. To the rear there is a lawned garden enclosed by timber fencing and enjoying an open aspect backing onto tennis courts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45814428.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK160421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.