4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodland Villa, 33a Woodland Avenue, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5 4HA
- Detached Four Bedroom Property, Hidden Down A Private Driveway
- Spacious & Versatile Living Accommodation
- Master Bedroom With Large En Suite
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- With Extensive Land, Gardens And Parking
- Double Garage & Utility
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
This Detached Four Bedroom Property With Extensive Land & Gardens Is Hidden Down A Private Driveway, In A Quiet Residential Area In Thornton.
Property Boasts Spacious And Versatile Living Accommodation And Has Parking For Many Vehicles.
Property Briefly Comprises, Entrance Hallway, Office, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen / Breakfast Room,
Ground Floor Wash Room, Integral Garage / Utility.
Stairs To First Floor Landing Lead To Four Bedrooms, One En Suite And Shower Room
TO FULLY APPRECIATE SPACE AVAILABLE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45816900.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7372839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.