4 bedroom property for saleFarnham Way, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6 7TQ
- Extended detached family home
- Four double bedrooms
- Off street parking to front
- Ground floor w.c. 4 piece bathroom suite
- Gas central heating, Double glazing
*****REDUCED - VIEWING RECOMMENDED*****
Allitt Estate Agency are pleased to present this extended FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME situated in a sought after location of Carleton and close to popular market town of Poulton-Le-Fylde.
The property briefly comprises of, entrance porch, ground floor w.c, hallway separating two reception rooms and a LARGE DINING KITCHEN to the ground floor. To the first floor there are FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a family four piece bathroom suite.
Externally there is off street parking for up to four vehicles to the front and a garage, to the rear there is a LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN WITH A HOT TUB which is included in the purchase price.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and has spacious accommodation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45825045.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25571728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Thornton-Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.