3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWyken Croft, Coventry, CV2
- Well presented and maintained three bedroom end of terraced family home
- Walking distance to University Hospital and various schools within the area
- Driveway with dropped kerb
- Large 'L' shaped lounge
- Large extended kitchen/diner
- Modern fitted bathroom with electric shower
- Fully double glazed with central heating throughout
- Enclosed large garden with off-road rear access
- Close proximity to motorway links and public transport
- Loft storage space
A superbly presented 3 bedroom end of terraced family home situated in a desirable location close to University Hospital, Coventry University, various schools in the area and excellent motorway/public transportation links nearby.
This impressive property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating throughout, a large lounge, an extended kitchen/diner, along with an extensive rear garden with off-road rear access.
Spacious bedrooms, a modern fitted bathroom with electric shower, loft storage space, additional side entrance and a double driveway with dropped kerb are to name a few distinct features.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45829641.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference zb2-jqrq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.