3 bedroom character property for saleAncaster Square, Callander
- Charming 3 Bedroom Traditional Town House
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- EPC - D(63)
An impressive 3 bedroom traditional townhouse, which offers excellent sizable accommodation & is set within an attractive square at the heart of the picturesque town of Callander....Viewing recommended by agent.
The substantial accommodation is set over 2 levels and consists on the ground floor of entrance hallway, well-proportioned lounge, dining kitchen with an array of floor / wall units and further access to the rear conservatory. The upper floor provides a family bathroom with over bath shower and three generous double bedrooms. There is excellent storage provision throughout.
All rooms are well presented in bright neutral tones. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard. On a practical note the home benefits from gas central heating.
The town of Callander is renowned for its lovely setting amidst the Trossachs, now part of the National Park and providing good local shopping and excellent schooling facilities as well as being on the doorstep of some glorious countryside, which provides all forms of amenities for outdoor enthusiasts. Callander is well located for access to Central Scotland, Stirling being 14 miles away and Glasgow about 37 miles. As a consequence the town has become increasingly popular with commuters to the major towns as well as being an important centre for tourism. Schools - Callander Primary School and McLaren High School.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.61m )
Lounge 15' 10" x 13' 2" Max ( 4.83m x 4.01m Max )
Conservatory 10' x 7' 6" plus door recess ( 3.05m x 2.29m plus door recess )
Bedroom 1 15' 9" x 13' 11" plus recess ( 4.80m x 4.24m plus recess )
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 12' 2" max ( 4.19m x 3.71m max )
Bedroom 3 13' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.76m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.