5 bedroom detached house for saleHaighton Green Lane, Haighton, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Stunning 18th Century Stone Cottage
- Extended to a High Standard Throughout
- Character Features Including Latch Doors and Beams
- Five Bedrooms Including Master Wing and Five Piece En-Suite
- Living Room, Snug, Family Room and Conservatory
- Set in Approximately Three Quarters of an Acre
- Well Stocked Mature Gardens with Box Hedges and Patio
- Sweeping Gravelled Driveway and Double Garage
This stunning 18th century home offers a wealth of character features such as solid timber latch doors, exposed beams, feature panelling to window and door recesses and stone fireplaces, having been extended by the current owners to provide spacious living accommodation throughout making this an ideal family home, also having potential for a self contained annexe to the rear, situated in approximately an acre grounds which could be split to provide tennis courts or paddock as well as formal gardens. This lovely home briefly comprises, to the ground floor, entrance porch, dining room, kitchen with utility room, living room with open fire, snug, family room with dual aspects and doors leading to the patio, shower room and conservatory. To the first floor are five bedrooms with five piece master en-suite bathroom and three piece family bathroom. Externally there are well stocked gardens to the front with box hedges, sweeping gravelled driveway offering ample off road parking as well as a double garage with twin up and over doors and rear garden with enclosed patio and views over rolling countryside which can be appreciated from almost every aspect.
Situated in beautiful semi rural location with views across open countryside and having fantastic access to the M5, M6, M61 and M65 motorway networks and a range of amenities as well as reputable primary and high schools including Highfield Priory, St Pius and Kirkham Grammer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45890307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOO140067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.