3 bedroom terraced house for saleUpper Road, London, E13
- Newly installed gloss Wren kitchen, including appliances with 10 years waranty
- Completely new bathroom suite upstairs with glass shower screen and new downstairs toilet.
- The whole house has been internally plastered and professionally finished in neutral colours.
- All brand new carpets 20mm thick with underlay throughout with solid oak flooring in hallway.
- Brand new combination boiler under warranty and all new double radiators
- New Electric consumer board
- Gas and electric safety certificates which are a must for a mortgage
- Brand new roof with new roof slates, guttering, and fascias.
- Brand new garden fences and brand new shed/store room, all painted with duck feature preservative
- Newly paved area to front.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3/4 bedroom terraced house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
A completely refurbished home with every element of the property renovated to a high standard both inside and out. This home is suitable for those who do not want to do any building work and is literally ready to move into to - immediately.
Extra features include:
4th room is a store room which can be used as a bedroom
Less than one minute walk from the tube station
Brand new solid core Deanta doors.
Brand new factory painted skirting boards
Aluminium double glazing throughout
New Spanish glass coated floor tiles in upstairs bathroom
Brand new oven and hob in the kitchen with warranty
Brand new anti slip porcelain tiles in kitchen floor (which never scratch)
Brand new electric switches, sockets and ceiling roses
Brand new chrome curtain railings
whole house has been spray painted with latex paint for a smooth finish
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45912390.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w2j-7jrz. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.