3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDownham Road South, Heswall
- Guide Price £250,000 - £275,000
- Open Living/Dining Room
- Planning Permission granted for approx. 80m² Extension
- Three Reception Rooms
- Large Front and Rear Garden
- Three bedrooms
- Log Burner
- Located close to the Heart of Heswall Centre
Guide Price £250,000 - £275,000 You will need to move quickly to get this beautiful detached dormer bungalow! Offering three spacious bedrooms with a further three reception rooms, there is also planning permission for further expansion NO CHAIN
Guide Price £250,000 - £275,000 You will be feeling down and out if you miss out on Downham Road South! This beautiful detached dormer bungalow offers three spacious bedrooms with a further three reception rooms, There is also planning permission for further expansion in addition to the newly converted loft - NO CHAIN !!!
This property offers wooden and tiled flooring, it has a beautifully presented open living room which is currently used as a dining area and living area, offering 2 fireplaces, one of which is a working log burner, wooden and large double glazed lighting to offer an abundance of light. In addition, the ground floor is equipped with a bathroom with bath and overhead shower, three further rooms currently being used as study, bedroom with feature fireplace and snug. An attractive kitchen with additional dining space, French style doors which open up to the large garden and patio area, ideal for those summer BBQ's.
The loft conversion offers two further areas, both with velux windows, ceiling spotlights, built in storage space and fully carpeted staircase with additional velux window over the stairs.
Outside has a lovely large gravelled front drive, ideal for a number of vehicles and excellent size rear garden.
With lovely wooden front door opening up to the parquet floored hallway and ceiling spotlights.
Open Living Room/ Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 27' 11" x 13' 11" ( 8.51m x 4.24m )
Beautifully presented with wooden flooring, working open fire place, a feature fireplace and three double glazed windows offering a lot of natural light.
Open Kitchen/dining Area Irregular Shaped Room 11' 8" x 15' 9" ( 3.56m x 4.80m )
Stylish kitchen with black granite effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink within breakfast type bar, oven and cooker hood, spotlights, attractive units, black tiled flooring, arched window and French doors opening out to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 13' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.00m )
Double bedroom sized, with lovely parquet flooring, a feature open fireplace, decorative coving and double glazed window
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.92m )
Fully carpeted, with decorative coving, radiator and double glazed window overlooking the front elevation
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.24m )
With views to the large rear garden through the double glazed window, radiator, fully carpeted and decorative coving
Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.06m x 1.98m )
Fully tiled walls and floor, WC, pedestal wash basin, bath with overhead shower and frosted double glazed window
Fully carpeted, wooden banister, velux window leading up to the loft conversion
Loft Conversion Area 1 Irregular Shaped Room 9' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.77m )
Within the loft conversion is this lovely area, offering velux window, fully carpeted, spotlights and built in storage space. NOTE: Restricted Head Height.
Loft Conversion Area 2 Irregular Shaped Room 11' 2" x 18' 7" ( 3.40m x 5.66m )
Lovely extra space, fully carpeted with velux window, spotlights and built in storage space. NOTE: Restricted Head Height.
Large rear garden with outside storage, and large gravelled front driveway to accommodate multiple vehicles
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45919047.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.