2 bedroom flat for saleSanderling Lodge, Star Place, St Katherines Dock, E1W
- Large Two Bedroom Apartment
- St Katherines Dock
- Share Of Freehold
- Three Large Private Balconies
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Secure Parking
- picturesque Historic Surroundings
- Call Us 24 Hours To Arrange A Viewing
Set within the stunning surrounding of St Katherines Dock Wapping is this beautiful large two bedroom apartment. The property boasts over 1,090 sq feet of living accomdation, three private balconies, large master with en suite, seperate fitted ktichen, secure parking and 24 hour concierge. The development which the apartment sits within offers a fantastic selection of bars and resturants and is walking distance to Wapping overground station. Our lines are open 24/7 - Call now for more information or to book a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2326075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Randall, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.