3 bedroom detached house for saleSt James Cottage, 115 Swanfield Drive, Chichester
- Delightful Detached Thatched Character Cottage
- Over 200 Years Old
- Very Pretty Elevations With Featured Windows
- Good Size Secluded Garden With Studio
- Walking Distance Centre Of Chichester
- Upstairs Bathroom, Ground Floor Cloakroom/Utility
- Fireplaces & Period Features
SOLD BY ASPIRE COUNTRY HOMES, WE LOVE SELLING GRADE II AND THATCHED PROPERTIES, MORE REQUIRED
Aspire Country Homes are pleased to offer for sale this delightful detached thatched cottage located within walking distance of the centre of Chichester. The property is Grade II listed and dates back to the late 18th century with extremely pretty elevations and windows whilst inside it has been sympathetically maintained with period features such as exposed timber floors and fireplaces. The three bedrooms are light and airy and there is an upstairs bathroom with a ground floor utility/cloakroom. There is parking at the side of the property and to the rear is a very good size rear garden which the cottage takes full advantage of with windows and doors from both the dining and the living room, there is also a shed, store and large summerhouse/studio.
Agents Note: We believe this to be one of the oldest properties in Chichester and it is delightful with pretty gardens to match. Unusually light and airy for such an old cottage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45956586.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZON1001325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aspire Country Homes Limited, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.