7 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bishops Avenue, Hampstead, London, N2
- development potential to create one of London's finest homes
- fantastic views of London and other open spaces
- south facing with extensive gardens
- swimming pool and tennis court
- large carriage driveway and garage for multiple cars
- EPC Rating = E
Known as the ‘Billionaire’s Row’ of London, Barons Court is a stunning property, occupying some 2.55 acres (approximately) on the favoured west side of the road.
The Bishops Avenue is named after the Bishop Ingram Winnington – The Bishop of London Park, which historically occupied this area. Barons Court is situated adjacent to Kenwood House, The Heath, and in between equally delightful Hampstead and Highgate villages. Both of which offer a wide range of exclusive shops selling artisan goods, boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants, bars, art galleries and more. This local area is also renowned for having a high concentration of London’s top-performing schools.
Kenwood House, and the part of the Heath which it occupies, offers fantastic views of London, whilst also being close to several golf courses and other open spaces. London’s West End, the City, Knightsbridge and other key areas in Central London are within easy reach. Access to the M1 motorway the A1 and the North Circular (A406). East Finchley and Golders Green underground stations (Northern Line) are close by, and for travel further afield, Heathrow, Luton and London City airports are easily accessible, as well as RAF Northolt, Biggin Hill and Farnborough.
The Bishops Avenue in Hampstead is not simply one of the most desirable addresses in prime London, it is also celebrated throughout the world for its magnificent mansions and grand houses.
Widely recognised as the ‘Billionaire’s Row’ of London, Barons Court is a majestic property, occupying some 2.55 acres (approximately) on the favoured west side of the road. Having been in the same family ownership since 1976, this property offers an in coming purchaser an excellent opportunity to create one of London’s finest homes, set in substantial grounds close to Central London.
Square Footage: 18,000 sq ft
Acreage: 2.52 Acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45977712.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS150175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, St John's Wood & Regent's Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.