2 bedroom apartment for saleLaurel Court, 2 Chadwick Gardens, Uxbridge
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- Walking To Town Centre
- No Onward Chain
- Long Lease
- Modern, Bright & Spacious
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
Modern and spacious two double bedroom and two bathroom second floor apartment conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre’s multiple shopping/leisure facilities and tube station and a short commute to the M25/M40/M4 road networks
The naturally bright accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, useful storage cupboard, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, large open-plan kitchen/lounge with a wide range of integrated appliances and feature Juliet balcony, second double bedroom and stylish family bathroom suite. Features include allocated parking, gas central heating, double glazing, a long lease and no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45985707.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.