2 bedroom flat for saleRussell Street, Bishop Auckland
- Two bedroom ground floor.
- Spacious and attractive apartment.
- Situated in a pleasant central location.
- Bus routes and shops close by.
- Private car park to the rear.
- EPC RATING: D
With NO UPPER CHAIN in the central location of Russell Street, Bishop Auckland Robinsons are pleased to offer to the market this spacious two bedroomed ground floor apartment. The property lies within easy access of local shops, amenities and recreational facilities that the area has to offer and in brief comprises of; an entrance hallway, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, spacious lounge and a kitchen with a range of fitted wall and base units. Externally there is a private car park to the rear and street parking to the front. A viewing comes recommended.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway - With a front door, storage cupboard, single radiator and a double glazed window.
Lounge - 16'8 x 11'7 - With a double glazed bay window, TV point, a marble fire place and a single radiator.
Kitchen - 13'2 x 7' - With a range of fitted wall and base units, space for a cooker, stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap, tiling to the splashbacks, plumbing for a washing machine, single radiator, combination boiler, door to the rear and a double glazed window.
Bedroom One - 11'1 x 10'0 - With a double glazed window and a double radiator
Bedroom Two - 13'6 x 9'2 - With two double glazed windows and a single radiator.
Bathroom - With a panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, single radiator and extractor fan.
External - With off-street parking to the rear via private car park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46017357.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26634546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinsons, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.