2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFar Field Close, Edenthorpe, Doncaster
- Semi-detached property
- Two bedrooms
- Popular location
- Ideal starter home
Guide price - £110,000-£120,000-Located in the sought after district of Edenthorpe is this spacious two bedroom semi detached property. The property is an ideal starter home providing ample living space, front and rear gardens and off road parking. No chain.
Located in the sought after district of Edenthorpe is this spacious two bedroom semi detached property. This well presented home enjoys a position at the head of a cul de sac having a pleasant rear aspect overlooking recreational ground. It has ample off road parking provided by a driveway. The accommodation includes gas heating to radiators, double glazing to windows along with mature gardens to the front and rear. The development is ideally placed to access a range of amenities including the Tesco supermarket and is within 3.2 miles of the M18 that in turn accesses the M1/A1 motorway network. No upward chain. Viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge/ Diner 17' 4" x 11' 11" into recess ( 5.28m x 3.63m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, electric fire with feature surround, built in understairs storage cupboard and laminate flooring. Access to the kitchen and entrance hall.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 12' 1" ( 2.08m x 3.68m )
Has a central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the built in sink, plumbing for a washing machine and gas hob/oven with extractor fan. There are patio doors which opens onto the garden. There is a central heating radiator and partial wall tiling.
First Floor Landing
Access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 9" into recess x 12' 1" ( 2.97m into recess x 3.68m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 12' into recess ( 2.82m x 3.66m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a side facing double glazed window and extractor fan. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs, decking and paved area, shed and outside tap. Access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46048059.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.